Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lessons Learned in 1 month of blogging

I looked back and it appears that May 24th would have been my 1-month blog anniversary, if there is such a thing.  Sounds kinda silly, but I feel like I've already gone through a lot of material.  This is good - because now it's out of my head and out for others.  

I've had a lot of positive feedback from friends, parents of kids I've coached, and even people I haven't known up until now.  I'm happy that so many other people are interested in coaching, and in coaching WELL.  As I've said before (maybe?) - I coach for the kids.  It's nice to have a blog, and it's nice to be recognized by parents, but I'd rather have a bunch of happy kids enjoying the sport they're playing.

Blogging has been a great forum for creativity, and for expression.  I said I wasn't much of a diary person - and I'm probably still not - but getting all of the coaching info down somewhere makes me feel much better.  Now I'll have a place to look for it when I forget.  So far, I wouldn't really change a thing - other than, I think I still need a website.  But with times as they are, a bunch of my life is dedicated to work.  So I'll keep blogging, and planning the site with the hopes of executing on the ultimate vision someday.

Thanks for reading - hope it's been helpful, and maybe a bit entertaining?!  I'm sure there's plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment